We find ourselves and those we work with in this fast moving, every changing contradictory global culture being increasingly distracted, distrustful, exhausted and demoralized.
How do we find our own way in making sense of this ever changing culture? How do we maintain the facilitator stance required to work with communities, groups and organizations as they wrestle with this current reality? How do we assist those we work with do what they need to do to succeed? How do we unleash the warrior within?
Many of today’s leading experts in societal dynamics are suggesting that more of us must awaken the warrior within us. It is being suggested that great facilitators walk the path of the warrior. Warriors are disciplined individuals encouraging islands where the human spirit can begin to find meaning in this new culture through deep reflection and dialogue.
Are you ready in your facilitator heart, mind and soul to take on the role of warrior for the human spirit? Are you ready to begin the process of awakening the warrior within you to help yourself, your colleagues and the groups you work with incorporate new and old tools, techniques and methods to move beyond focusing only on the outcomes? Are you sensing that there is something missing in your function as a facilitator that has to do with more than just work but life in today’s ever challenging global culture?
I have created a six month MasterMind Group session based upon my experience with exploring and implementing the works of Margaret Wheatley, Brene Brown, Angeles Arrien, Beverly Stone, Ted and Noreen Guzie and Shambala which I will be offering as part of The Facilitator’s Muse program in the fall of 2015.
- Beyond Hope and Fear – Our Current Reality
- Finding and Awakening the Warrior Within the Facilitator
- What People Are Saying About Warriors: Principles of Honour and Respect, Communication, Limits and Boundaries, Responsible and Disciplined, Proper Use of Power, The Three Universal Powers
- Processes and Practices to Develop and Maintain Your Inner Warrior
- Characteristics of the Warrior: Balance, Connections, Perseverance, Unwavering focus, Feel the Fear, compassion, Discipline, Confidence, and Courage You Need to Achieve Unlimited Goals
- Facilitators – How To Show Up As A Warrior for the Human Spirit
If you are interested in taking part in this please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org